Synhlentno -oxygen therapy (SCT)
Synhlentno -oxygen therapy – is a relatively new method of oxygen therapy on the basis of synhlentno -oxygen mixtures. Synhlentno -oxygen mixture enters the body by inhalation, taking activated water, aqueous solutions, foams.
How does it work?
The principle is simple singlet oxygen therapy . Singlet oxygen is formed on the surface of the leaves of plants and trees through photosynthesis and photosensitivity .
Singlet oxygen has a very short lifetime ( about 2 millionths of a second ) and emits energy. The main factors influence energy singlet oxygen per person is :
- powerful reducing the production of free radicals
– increase energy efficiency
– reduction of cholesterol, triglycerides and uric acid
– rejuvenate cells.
The importance of singlet oxygen therapy is the use of moist air .
SCT is recommended for the treatment, prevention and rehabilitation :
– In diseases of the bronchopulmonary system (bronchitis , asthma, pharyngitis);
– In cardiology (hypertension, stable angina pectoris, cardiomyopathy, post-myocardial infarction status, coronary heart disease, asklerotychnyy infarction, vascular dystonia, varicose veins and thrombophlebitis);
– In Gastroenterology (chronic gastritis, gastroduodenitises, pancreatitis, duodenal ulcer, enterocolitis, colitis);
– In endocrinology (diabetes, obesity, metabolic syndrome);
– In Neurology (encephalopathy, tserebrovaspulyarna pathology, neurosis, asthenic syndrome diyentsefalnyy syndrome, chronic fatigue syndrome);
– Osteochondrosis, osteoarthritis, traumatic injuries of bones, Bechterew’s disease;
– In dermatology ( eczema, venous ulcers, neurodermatitis, psoriasis);
– Secondary immunodeficiency and allergy;
– Diseases of the kidneys , urinary tract and bladder;
– Diseases of the female genitalia.
Synhlentno -oxygen therapy in humans acting on membrane- metabolism and bioenergy conversion inside the cells , which resulted in normalized antioxidant function.
How long is the treatment?
The duration of treatment for each individual person. Healthy people can use the procedure within fifteen minutes per session . SCT is more useful in combination with other methods.
Are there any side effects?
When SCT possible initial response to treatment mainly detoxification (headaches, fatigue, itching or skin rash , etc. ), but are temporary and easily removed hydration or other agents. Most people do not experience any adverse reactions and improve their experience of.